Sunday 14 March 2010

scategorise? what's coming.. and IKEA and still married... no it's not really very technical yet

I'm not sure if you have to just blast out content using blogger or if you can categorise... anyway I will being aiming for two discrete categories to start off with. SAP and Home Computing. My outline, and this is all just sitting under the recent buzzcut, is to go over cloud computing in relation to SAP, and then to look at home computer backup solutions.

Anyway to give this blog a personal touch I will blog some details of this historic say in the new history of infotechreflect. I have spent this fateful day tiring my stalks going to church, to Toys'R'Us and to IKEA. I've made it through still married and although I'm in some pain I still managed to start a blog, so I seem to have some stamina left now that I'm really entering my 30s.

No comments:

Post a Comment